Cannelloni with spinach and mushrooms
4 servings, 1 serving
15 min. for preparation and 30 min for baking
300 g button mushrooms (champingons)
2 cloves of garlic
450 g spinach leaves
4 tsp tomato paste
2 tsp dried thyme or bundle of fresh
16 cannelloni tubes (about 150 gr)
600 ml milk
3 tsp cornflour
1 tsp mustard seeds
75 g lowfat cheese
25 g parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (centigrade).
2. Roast mushrooms until all fluid evaporates. Spray cooking pan with oil, add chopped garlic and fry a little more.
3. Boil spinach leaves in salt flavored water for about 1 minute, drain. Add tomato paste, thyme, mushrooms and seasoning. Mix until blended.
4. Take cannelloni tubes and fill them with spinach-mushroom mixture and place them in baking tin closely next to each other.
5. Mix 4tsp of milk with cornflour, blend thoroughly. Then add rest of the milk and boil until mixture becomes sauce. Remove from heat and add mustard seeds and half of cheese and half of parmesan. Pour sauce over filled cannelloni.
6. Garnish with sliced tomatoes and sprinkle rest of the cheese on top.
7. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve 4 cannelloni tubes each with fresh green salad.
Don't know your daily units allowance? Download our Figure Friends app from here and find out!
· kaalub umbes kolmandiku kogu muna kaalust · kollase värvi annavad pigmendid ...
Prebiootikumid on tähelepanu keskpunktis seoses heade mikroobide elutegevuse toetamisega. Kuid head mikroobid on aegade jooksul kogu elu meiega koos elanud ilma, et oleksime teadnud neis ...