Chicken stew with sea buckthorn
4 servings, 1 serving
400 gr chicken fillet
1 tsp oil
4 dl boiled rice
1 bell pepper
1 can of pineapple pieces
3 dl chicken stock
1 dl sea buckthorn juice
2 dl 15% creme fraicè
1 tsp curry powder
0,5 tsp chilly powder
1 tsp paprika powder
1. Cut chicken into strips and fry lightly in oil.
2. Pour boiled rice into an oven-proof dish. Chop bell pepper.
3. Add chicken strips, bell pepper and pineapple pieces to rice and mix well.
4. Prepare sauce mixing all ingredients and pour onto rice-chicken mix.
5. Cook in 200C degree oven for about 30 minutes.
Don't know your daily units allowance? Download our Figure Friends app from here and find out!